- Te Whaea Tapu o Kāpiti | Our Lady of Kapiti Parish Retreat in Daily Life 9 May–14 May
- On the road to Lalouvesc, France: a communal virtual pilgrimage – starts 16 May 2021. Click here for details – all are welcome!
- Poetry Studio with Sr Anne Powell at Home of Compassion, Island Bay, Saturday 12 June 2021, 10 am–3.30 pm (click here for full details – all are welcome!)
- Talitha Kum – Progress on Modern Slavery Act at Te Whaea Tapu o Kāpiti | Our Lady of Kapiti Parish meeting room, Tuesday 17 August, 7.30 pm–9 pm. All are welcome!
- Writing for Peace – facilitated by Cenacle Sister Anne Powell at Josephite Retreat Centre, Whanganui 28 August 2021. All are welcome!
Cenacle Family get togethers
We have regular gatherings throughout the year for Cenacle sisters and companions and here are the dates below. If you are interested in this, please contact the cenacle: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's dates (all Saturdays, 12 pm–3 pm) are:
- 20 February
- 20 March
- 22 May (Feast of Our Lady of the Cenacle)
- 26 June
- 31 July (Feast of St Ignatius)
- 25 September (Feast of Mother Therese is 26 September)
- 30 October
- 4 December